Thursday, April 11, 2013

Version Two Point Oh!


Oh my gee! It takes a man and a woman to another level. I’mma say it’s the best movie of the love story trilogy of Laida Magatalas and Miggy Montenegro. I bet you’ll love ‘em too.

Usin’ the five words Laida Magtalas Version 2.0 described herself. I’ll try to describe the movie in those five words too.

Wiser
I know it’s hard to be comic if you don’t know what the words to say and the timing in executing it. The director, writer, and the cast did a good… no, a Great job in the movie, makin’ it a Big success. They’ll be goin’ somewhere. I’m sure of that. Each one of them deserves an award.

Braver
In a romantic-comedy movie that almost everyone waited for. Of course people were expectin’ a happily ever after for the two characters, but the story gave a reality ever after. The openin’ was too heavy, and usually it’s not a good move. It could set the mood and it might be hard for comical scenes to get through. And though we know that waitin’ can be either excite or lose the interest of people. I think it’s a good thing that they made the movie four years after the second installment, everyone was able to grow and have more experiences so they could offer more to their characters and its story.

Bolder
Laida Magtalas is bolder than ever. So Sexy~ Well, actually it’s Sarah Geronimo I was shocked with. I know she’s sexy but I didn't expect that she could be bowld-ur! The movie was a revelation for her… or should I say for fans? She could be the cause of heart attack for some possessive fans. But as usual, she stuck with her image. Fans were teased enough in the movie. Even though fans want more, it’s better not to risk it.

Stronger
The emotions were stronger. Well, thanks to the great acting of the cast. I know there was a reason behind Sarah Geronimo’s tears, but because of it, it made Laida Magtalas more believable. The movie might seem simple but no. It is complicated. Any people on earth would be able relate to the issue regardin’ the Big Word.


Fiercer
Laida Magatalas was very competitive. This version 2.0 was quite scary and funny too. I liked her challenges in the movie. It was hilarious. Her English lines were amazin’. Ha-ha!

What I’m really tryin’ to say is I enjoyed the movie. I laughed and cried a lot. It’s been a while since I’ve seen a Filipino movie. And it’s worth watchin’ it, even twice. This is the kind of movie I will never get tired of. I could watch it again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment