Thursday, April 11, 2013

Japanese Movies

Note: This list is still in the process because I am remembering all the movies I have watched, and will also keep going on because I will give review to every Japanese movie I will watch in the future, so just stay posted. By the way, if you watch or have seen any of the movies and disagreed with my review, just leave a comment about your own review for others to see it also, thank you.

10 Promises to My Dog [★★★★☆] - Drama
Amemasu no Kawa: First Love [★★★☆☆] - Romance, Drama
Aoi Tori [★★★☆☆] - Drama
April Bride [★★★☆☆] - Romance, Drama
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru [★★★★☆] - Romance, Drama, Incest
Closed Note [★★★★☆] - Romance, Drama
Cyborg She [★★★★★] - Romance, Comedy
Death Note [★★★★★]
Don’t Laugh at My Romance [★☆☆☆☆] - Romance, Drama
Gokusen: The Movie [★★★★☆] - You need to watch first it's three-season drama prequel
I Give My First Love To You [★★★☆☆] - Romance, Drama
Hachiko Monogatari [★★★☆☆] - Drama
Hana and Alice [★★☆☆☆] - Romance
Hanamizuki [★★★☆☆] - Romance, Drama
Hanayori Dango Final [★★★★★- You need to watch first its two-season drama prequel.
Hitsudan Hostess [★★★★☆] - Drama
Honey and Clover [★★★★☆] - Romance, Drama
Hotaru no Hikari [★★★★☆] - You need to watch first its two-season drama prequel.
Kanojo to no tadashii asobikata [★★★☆☆] - Romance
Kimi no todoke [★★★★☆] - Romance
Koizora [★★★★★] - Romance
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac [★★★☆☆] - Romance
My Darling is a Foreigner [★★★☆☆] - Romance
Nada Sou Sou [★★★★☆] - Drama, Siblings
Nana & Nana 2 [★★★★★] - Friendship
Nodame Cantabile – The Movie I & II [★★★★★] - You need to watch first its drama prequel and two specials.
One Million Yen and the Nigamushi Woman [★★★★☆] - Drama
Paradise Kiss [★★★★★] - Romance, Comedy
Patisserie Coin de Rue [★★★★☆] - Drama, Food
Princess Toyotomi [★★★★☆] - Drama, Secret/Underground Organization
Su-ki-da [★★★☆☆] - Romance, Drama
Tada, Kimi o Aishiteru [★★★★☆] - Romance, Drama
Taiyou no Uta [★★★★★] - Romance, Drama, Music. There is a drama version starring Erika Sawajiri of One Liter of Tears
The Lightning Tree [★★★★☆] - Romance, Drama


RECENTLY WATCHED

No comments:

Post a Comment