Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ahjumma laugh in a Kid Leader

Name :   Kim Taeyeon
A.K.A :   Jumma Taeng, Taengoo, Kid Leader
Origin :   Jeollado, South Korea
Birthday :   March 9, 1989
Bloodtype :  O
Height :   162 cm (5'3 ft)
Family :   Parents, Older Borther, Younger Sister
Skills :   Singing, Dancing, Impersonations

When I was watching Girls' Generation Go to School, the first members I liked was Hyoyeon and Yoona, but there is this cute little girl that caught my attention, so I asked my friend, and was told that she is actually the oldest in the group and the group's leader. After hearing that, I couldn't believe it because she really looked so young and like the youngest in the group, and then I started to be her fan. And to be clear, I'm not a Sone, though I really like Girls' Generation a lot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment