Monday, August 13, 2012

2 Decades and 1 Year

What have I achieved so far? Or is there really anything?

I have so many dreams and I have already planned my life but I haven’t realized them yet. When will I?

Aside from a few medals and certificates of recognition I have received from my schools (SCS, IJA, DLSUD) for my academic and extra-curriculum activities (without effort. Seriously, I’m just doing what I can do and for some, I’m just doing it for fun), what else do I have?

Right now, I’m facing the world after school, though I don’t like it here yet because school had been my sanctuary for the past 16 years (and I still want to be at school), I can’t seem to adapt well, maybe because this is not what I have planned or wanted.

Well, I can’t promise anything, but I will try to be a better and serious person. I’m actually a hardworking person but they don’t see it or they don’t give me a chance to show it. They’ve only seen me doing things for fun only. I hope when they see me again, they’ll change their minds (but it’s ok if they don’t).

To end this entry, I just want to say thank you to all the people I have been with (my family and my friends: LGHJ) for the past 2 decades and a year. I’ll try my best to not disappoint you people anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment